Piano - Strings - Singing - Chamber Music - Choir Direction
Individual lessons : piano, violin, cello, singing, choir direction.
The program proposes instrumental, technical and stylistic improvement. The program proposed by the trainees must have been previously prepared. Individual classes are organized directly between the teacher (s) and the trainee on the first meeting. Between each course the trainee can practice in the studio at his disposal.
- Every teacher gives a minimum of five lessons to each trainee during their stay at the Academy.
- Possibility of distributing the five courses between two teachers, at the request of the trainee on the registration form.
- Opportunity to attend other Academy courses free of charge.
Choir Direction : Bernard Têtu
The courses are organised over five successive days, according to the following schedule :
- 9:30-10:30 am : vocal warm-up.
- 10:30-13:00 : conducting course with a choir composed of the singing students of the Academy (the work program will be provided in advance).
- 16:30-18:00 : conducting course without singers with an accompanist of the Academy
- 18:00-20:00 : conducting course with a school choir
Chamber Music : Yannick Callier
The chamber music classes are open to already formed groups of students, from sonata (duet) or piano duet to quartets and piano quartets. The course content proposes instrumental technical and stylistic improvement. The program proposed by the trainees must have been previously prepared.
Registration must be done individually by each member of the group (see rates). Each group has five courses that are organized directly between the teacher and trainees.